Anaheim Ducks right wing George Parros will make a special appearance at our very own Oggi’s Pizza and Brewing Company onThursday, August 25th in honor of the restaurant’s 20th anniversary in Southern California. Fans are invited to join the festivities between 11am-3pm. Members of the Huntington Beach and Anaheim Fire Departments will be on hand to participate in a special serving competition with Parros. There will also be a pizza-eating contest to help raise funds for the Anaheim Ducks Foundation.
Here are the details:
- Serving competition between Huntington Beach Fire Dept. and Anaheim Fire Dept. – with Parros’ assistance, the group to generate the most points through the sale of appetizers, entrees and desserts (ordered by patrons from 12:30-1:30 p.m.) will win tickets to an upcoming Ducks game for a charity of choice. Oggi’s Pizza will also generously donate 15% of food/beverage sales to the Anaheim Ducks Foundation from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Fans can also enter in a pizza-eating contest, hosted by the Anaheim Ducks Street Team – the winning contestant will receive four tickets to the Ducks’ home opener vs. San Jose on Oct. 14 and an Oggi’s Pizza prize pack.
WHERE: Oggi’s Pizza & Brewing Company
19461 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92548
WHEN: Thursday, August 25 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Special Photo Op with Parros, Huntington Beach and Anaheim Fire Departments and a giant Ducks pizza will take place at 12:30 p.m.
- Huntington Beach Fire Dept. vs. Anaheim Fire Dept. serving competition will take place from 12:30-1:30 p.m. – the winning team will have 50 Ducks tickets donated to a charity of choice. Parros will assist both teams in generating the most sales between 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Pizza eating contest for fans to take place at 2 p.m.