Nicole Staab and I have known each other for about a year now, but we only met recently! Yes, we connected via Facebook – we liked each other’s photos of what else- Huntington Beach. Nicole and her husband Chris Staab are the creative force behind ROF (Ring of Fire) Industries Inc., a full service photo, video and printing firm. And did I mention that they work out of an amazing tree house in their Surf City backyard, which by the way has been featured on TV?
Here are 6 things she shared with us about Huntington Beach Life.
1. I have lived in Huntington Beach for 12 years now but grew up in the Westminster/ Huntington Beach area.
2. I love living here because I am close to my family. There are also a lot of fun things to do in Huntington Beach. There are also a lot of conveniences. The beach is the best part of course!
3. Our favorite place to get breakfast is Starbucks. 🙂
4. The best place for dining with the family is Coco’s, Slow Fish, Rodrigo’s or El Torito.
5. Our favorite beach is Bolsa Chica State Beach because you always see dolphins there! There are also beautiful sunsets! Favorite park would be the Bolsa Chica Wetlands. So beautiful with so many birds!
6. Secret tip would be to make sure you have plenty of time when you visit because there is a lot to see and do in HB!
Here are some photos from Ring of Fire’s Facebook Page:
Postcard for Holiday Photos – one of Nicole’s favorite HB places to shoot is Bolsa Chica Wetlands and State Beach.
Visit ROF Industries Inc. http://www.rofindustries.com/