If you are a fan of 80s-90s music and barbecue, then be sure to go to Huntington Beach next weekend! Classic rock legends, bbq rib-making champs and juried artwork take center stage during the Huntington Beach Food, Art and Music Festival on September 5-7, 2014 in Huntington Beach. The festival will take place at the beach where the intersection of Beach Blvd. & Pacific Coast Highway meet. There will be 2 entrances, one on the North side and other at the South end. Tickets cost $20 each day for food, art and music; $15 for food and art only and $35 each day for Golden Circle tickets (limited seats close to the stage). Children under 6 get free admission. For more information, visit: hbfest.com
Here’s the musical lineup
Music Line Up:
Saturday – September 6th:
– Mark McGrath of Sugar Ray.
– Missing Persons Dale Bozzio.
– Gin Blossoms.
– David Packs Napa Crossroads Live.
– Michelle Branch.
– Blues Traveler’s John Popper.
– All-Star Band featuring Martin Guigui, James Wormworth, Mike Merritt (Conan O’Brien Show Band).
With surprise special guests!.
Sunday – September 7th:
– Jefferson Starship.
– Don Dokken.
– Gary Wright.
– Al Stewart.
All-Star Band with performances by:
– Bobby Kimball – Original Lead Singer, Toto.
– Mike Reno – Loverboy.
– Kelly Keagy – Night Ranger.
– Dave Jenkins – Pablo Cruise.
– Jim Peterik – Survivor.
– David Pack – Former Lead Singer, Ambrosia (Napa Crossroads Live).
– Bill Champlin – Formerly Of Chicago.
Here’s a little Sugar Ray for you.
The BBQ Teams are Uncle Bub’s, Desperado’s, Porky n Bean, Butch’s, Texas Outlaws and Johnson Bar-B-Que.